Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saber On The Road

Hi again, Saber here! Last week I shared some pictures from my recent dog park experiences in Portland and Vancouver. Now I'd like to show you some of the other fun stuff I did on my trip with Mom and my Girl.

First, we went to Multnomah Falls, Oregon. Mom has taken me there before, see? Here I am last summer with two of my Boys.



Wasn't I cute back then? I was only 9 months old! This year I am 20 months old. See that bridge way up above the lower falls? Well, here's a picture of me up on that bridge last week.


What a fun little hike! And I got to share an ice cream cone with Mom when we got back down. For some reason Mom got to lick first, and then didn't seem to want anymore after I got my licks in. Oh well!

Next we went to see some sturgeon and trout at a fish hatchery.

"Hey, Mom, look! Someone mixed dinner in a giant water bowl! Yum!"


Thinking....


Right after Mom snapped this picture I flung myself into the retaining pond and almost took Mom with me. It was great fun. I'm not sure why Mom didn't get a picture of me swimming. Maybe next time.

Next we drove through the Columbia River Gorge. It was really pretty but I am prettier. See?


After awhile Mom drove across the river back into Washington around Marysville and we drove up, up, up until we had a gorgeous view. We were really high in this picture and for some reason Mom would not let me get any closer to that cliff behind me with the sheer dropoff. I have no idea why.


Apparently we drove up there because Mom wanted to visit the Stonehenge replica which is a war memorial. Generally I like rocks, but this seemed like overkill.



The best part was being with my Girl. I sure love her.


Travelling is nice, but it sure is great to be home! We have more adventures coming up though. Wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment