Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Saber Does Spokane: High Bridge Dog Park Review

Hi there. This is Saber. My Mom has been too busy to update my blog lately, so I thought I'd tell you about my latest adventure: Spokane, Washington!

We drove to Spokane last month for a Lure Coursing trial, which was great fun, but the real highlight of the trip was visiting one of my favorite dog parks: SpokAnimal's High Bridge Dog Park. We've been there many times before, but this time my Mom took some pictures to show you the park (and my beautiful self, of course).

The park is open and flat in the center and is surrounded by lots of trees, foliage, and fields to romp in. Just look at all that space!


The entire area is fenced with chain link and there are plenty of chairs and picnic tables for your humans to lounge on. The big dog area is about 6.5 acres, and the small dog area is about one acre. Big dogs rule!


See that huge hill behind me? There is a trail up and down that hill for you and your human to hike! It's a nice little forest and I loved exploring here.


The best part of going to dog parks is making new friends... especially if they have Chuck-Its! Here I am with a nice male German Shepherd friend I met. Notice our intense focus, unlike the silly Boxer in the foreground.


There was plenty of water at this park, left in jugs next to water bowls. There are also poop bags at the gate, a trash can, and a double-gated entry. The parking lot is close to the entrance, too.

All in all, the High Bridge Dog Park gets two paws up! We'll be back!

Saber at the Riverfront Park big wagon slide, Spokane, WA.

No comments:

Post a Comment