Sunday, August 26, 2012

Blue Ribbon Puppy: DockDogs at the Fair

Here I am again, with another update about my week! Mom took me back to the County Fair to play in the water some more. I had a great time catching air into the big DockDogs pool. Check out my form!





Nice, huh? Well, I did jump pretty far a few times. My best jump was 14' 8", right near the top of the Junior Division of Big Air. Here's a few more:



I also have a great technique of squinting right before I go into the water. I don't even need goggles this way! Smart, right?


Thank you Suzanne for taking these pictures!

I had a great time and met lots of awesome dogs and people. The best part was that every time Mom got a latte, she gave me the whipped cream off the top! I know she did that because I am a very good dog. That's also why she kisses me on the nose.

In the end, I got five ribbons: Three First Place ribbons and two Second Place ribbons, all in the Junior Division. This earned me a DockDogs Junior Jumpers National Title! The DockDogs guy says I could go to the Western Regional Championships in Las Vegas this fall and jump in the Junior Division, but Mom says we don't need to go that far. I agree, since we have a perfectly good river to jump in just a mile from our house! Mom says I am a Champion every day.


Signing off for now. Happy jumping!

No comments:

Post a Comment