Saturday, October 20, 2012

More Coursing, Of Course!

Two weeks ago Mom took me coursing again in Spokane, where we've gone coursing before. It was lots of fun watching the sighthounds race around! We were there for two days and of course I passed both of my runs with flying colors. We finally got to see another German Shepherd running the course! We have never seen one at any of the other lure coursing events we've gone to. Sadly, she didn't qualify, but I made up for it and redeemed the breed with my super fast runs!

Mom didn't take any pictures of me running this time, but here I am wearing my two new ribbons:


(Mom loves my color so much that she built a new deck on the back of the house to match me. See?)

And here I am wearing my lure coursing collar. It has a quick release latch on it so that when the coursing person shouts "Tally Ho!", Mom can set me free in an instant! I have to run naked. It's the rules.



We also went to Riverfront Park on our trip where I got to play in the fountain! I love water.

Nom nom nom!


Hmmm, what should I do next?


I know! Nom nom nom!


I was very tired after all the racing and nomming, so we went back to our hotel for a rest.


I love going on trips with my Mom! Hopefully we will go on one more coursing trip before the season ends. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment