Friday, October 5, 2012

Coursing, Round Three

Way back in August Mom took me on a trip to go lure coursing again! We had a great time and visited several new dog parks (and I'll tell you about those soon!) but the very best part of all was running free across the vast green fields chasing bunnies! Okay, they were not bunnies, but I can pretend, can't I?

Here I am ignoring the speed limit sign:


Bunnies!!!


I am super fast! My best run was 54 seconds.




Ohhh look, I almost have those bunnies!!!


I got 'em! Nom nom nom


Ahem. Afterwards I gathered myself for a dignified picture with my new ribbons from all four qualifying courses.


And then we went back to the hotel.

We'll be going coursing again soon. Only three more qualifying courses to get my Advanced title! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment